What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- ● Your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- ● Your California Real Estate Media user ID and password
- ● Credit card information
- ● Account-preference information you provide us
- ● Your device’s domain name and IP address indicating where your device is located
- ● Session data for your login session
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a partner, we will:
- ● Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful like news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- ● Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- ● Not use or disclose the information except:
- ○ As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- ○ In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- ○ As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- ○ To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- ○ As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- ○ As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of California Real Estate Media, its users, or others; this may include exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as the domain name and IP address of your device. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
California Real Estate Media uses “cookies” to store personal data on your device. We may also link information stored on your device in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website(s).
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- ● Not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- ● To log off the California Real Estate Media website when you are finished;
- ● To take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
California Real Estate Media‘s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
The California Real Estate Media service is meant to be used by licensed real estate professionals who are at least 18 years of age. You must be at least 18 years old to use California Real Estate Media‘s website(s) and service(s). California Real Estate Media does not knowingly collect information from minors under 18. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
For Licensed Sales Associates Affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (NRT LLC)
This Agreement is by and between California Real Estate Media Real Estate Media (“Vendor”) and the Real Estate Agent ordering on this site (“Sales Associate”) who is affiliated with Coldwell Banker under the terms of an Independent Contractor Agreement. Vendor grants to Sales Associates and Coldwell Banker a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, royalty-free license for use of the images and/or sounds created by or provided by Vendor for purposes of use by Sales Associate and/or Coldwell Banker in all of the following media:
(a) Digital and print marketing, advertising of a Property for sale or lease;
(b) Websites and/or other forms of social media used in any capacity by Sales Associate and/or Coldwell Banker; (c) Any Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) and/or derivative postings and websites which have legal authorization from the MLS to republish or reproduce those sounds and/or images;
(d) Digital and print image advertising and marketing, including but not limited to articles/blogs of third parties for the promotion of Sales Associate and/or Coldwell Banker;
(e) Advertising of “sold” properties; and
(f) Gifts of images and/or sounds to clients whose properties the images and sounds were taken.
Sales Associate agrees to pay Vendor for all fees and costs charged by Vendor for Vendor’s services.
© 2022 California Real Estate Media, All Rights Reserved. Rev. 1.10 Page 7